Amber Rose The Exclusive Photoshoot, Interview & Video!

Over the years Kanye West has bestowed on the world a lot of gifts—classic albums, some game-changing style tips, and the Air Yeezys, to name a few. But by far the sexiest gift that ‘Ye has blessed us with is his on-again, off-again girlfriend Amber Rose. The chrome-domed beauty with a stripper past, who has become a staple of the gossip blogs, already made shaved heads hot this year, and now she’s signed a new contract with Ford Models, and will soon be seen in Kanye’s “Robocop” video. But first up: Amber’s Complex photoshoot.


Kanye's lesbian arm piece is getting so much attention these days. Check out some flicks below from Amber Rose chillin with her lady friends. Listen, if you're at work don't risk losing your job by scrolling below. You were warned.Kanye is probably one of the most envious dudes in the game. He's got the music game on lock, and he's got a dime piece who likes chicks.






Complex: There’s constant chatter on the blogs about your sexual preference. Are you bisexual?
Amber Rose: Yeah, they label me a bisexual freak stripper that fucks Kanye on a daily basis. [Laughs.] You know: “Amber Rose, the fucking bisexual, dyke, freak, whatever the fuck.” To answer that: I’m extremely open with my sexuality. I can be in love with a woman, I can be in love with a man. I’m not into bestiality [laughs] but as far as humans go, I definitely find beauty in everybody, whether they’re heavy-set, super-skinny, if they’re white, black, Indian, Asian, Spanish. I can see beauty in anybody. I’m not into threesomes or orgies and shit like that. If I see a women and I think she’s beautiful and I like her, and she likes me back we can definitely try to be in a relationship together.

1 What you Think?:

Anonymous at: September 22, 2009 at 1:21 PM said...

she is so hott love ur blogs i'm following you now thx for following me

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts