Diddy: Brave or Dumb?

Could not get video But here is the link

Reports that shortly after the VMAs at 1 Oak, Diddy had a run-in with who they claim was a “Hip-Hop Cop.” The cop forcefully instructed Diddy to keep moving on the sidewalk, to which Puff replied, “Lower your [expletive] voice when you’re talking to me, I’m a man just like you.” Click the video to see the full exchange between the two.

See It Here

1 What you Think?:

Freckles at: September 17, 2009 at 5:03 PM said...

I saw the video and I am not completely sure how I feel about it completely but I will say that there are some police officers that take it too far. They were their working and clearing pathways for people such as diddy... Diddy generally is not a shit starter so it would be almost out of character for her to be an asshole for no reason.

Either way... We all must govern ourselves accordingly.

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts