Lady Gaga & Pussycat Dolls Are Friends, Not Feuding

has dismissed rumors of a feud with tour mates the Pussycat Dolls, insisting the girl group didn't feel upstaged by the stellar reviews the opening act received.

The singer got her start in the music industry writing songs for the burlesque-inspired band before carving out her own solo career. And now she has come full circle - she opened for the Pussycat Dolls on a worldwide tour earlier this year.

But some critics have suggested she was the main draw - as she consistently outshone the headliners.

Gaga suggests the reports are aimed at driving a wedge between all the girls, and she insists she'll always remain great friends with her Dolls. She says, "It's something that never really came to my attention until interviews...We had such a wonderful time on the road and I'm just grateful to travel and reach lots of my fans at once. Because of them (Pussycat Dolls), I can now come back and play the area by myself, so I'm very grateful."

0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts