Royce Confirms Negotiations With Shady Records
As we reported last week, after they appeared in the new "Forever" video many rumors started going around that mega group Slaughterhouse was in negotiations with Eminem and his Shady Records, now the rumors have been confirmed. "I’ve been talking to Em and Paul for a long time," Royce said during an interview with MTV. [Royce Da 5'9 Confirms Slaughterhouse Negotiations With Shady
Royce says that things are coming together with the possible deal. "With this particular situation, things are falling into place. Everything is in place where it’s supposed to be. I’m very prepared [for] when the opportunity presented itself. It’s a time where there’s things they need over here and certain things we need in order to move over there. I think it’s a good marriage. Like I said, I just hope it can happen.
Followers
Blog Archive
Popular Posts
-
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. -George Santayana, 1863–1953, philosopher A caricature of Ba...
-
Week one of the trial against PLIES wraps up with the rapper finally taking the stand. His testimony was revealing, bringing out facts...
-
Edward Ewing II, 25, was generous with his time and friendship. So much so, he gave it to people who didn’t deserve it, Kansas City p...
-
Salvia (Sage) is a common perennial herb that grows throughout the world. The plant grows to be several feet tall and has large light-gr...
-
Let’s face it, you haven’t really “made it” until you have a watch to match your Lamborghini. Italian watch brand Adriano Valente feel...
-
Bangladesh police say fishermen have beaten to death 10 suspected pirates who were wounded in a gunfight with security forces. Local po...


0 What you Think?:
Post a Comment