Taylor Swift On Kanye West's VMA Tirade

'I was really excited ... and I kind of wasn't excited anymore,' Swift said backstage.




When Kanye West jumped onstage with Taylor Swift while she accepted her award for Best Female Video, the singer was initially excited. That excitement faded, however, when the MC took the opportunity to champion Beyoncé during the time that Swift should have been giving her acceptance speech.
"It has been a crazy night, hasn't it?" she told MTV News backstage after the show. Taylor went on to say that when Kanye initially emerged, she thought it would end up being a good thing, not perhaps one of the most controversial moments in VMA history.
"Well, you know, I was up there and I was standing there and I saw Kanye up on the stage," she explained. "I was really excited ... and I kind of wasn't excited anymore."

This Is What She Said About Him Back In. Nov 18 2008



0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts