Miley Cyrus raps her good-bye to Twitter after deleting her account


Miley Cyrus isn't leaving Twitter without a bang.
Despite pleas from her father, Billy Ray Cyrus, to return to the social networking site, Miley has thrown in the towel on Twitter – and rapping about it.
In a new YouTube video, the 16-year-old singer explains her reasons – through song – for deleting her official account.
"Yeah, the rumors are true, I deleted my Twitter," Cyrus raps in the video. "Can you believe it? I had to say goodbye and this little rap is to tell my fans why.
"No it wasn't because my friend told me to. Ya'll know very well what you say I don't do. And the reasons are simple, I started tweeting about pimples. I stopped living for moments and started living for people."
"I want my private life private," she raps. "I'm living for me."
However, there may have been another person in mind when Miley ditched the site she says she was "obsessed" with. Her last tweet referenced "The Last Song" co-star Liam Hemsworth, the teen star's rumored boyfriend.
She wrote, "FYI Liam doesn't have a Twitter and he wants ME to delete mine with good reason."

0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts