Steve Phillips & Brooke Hundley Affair Scandal (PHOTOS)


ESPN analyst Steve Phillips confessed he had a torrid affair with Brooke Hundley (photos below), a 22 year-old ESPN assistant this past summer but when he dumped her things turned into a nightmare. Brooke has reportedly sent “Fatal Attraction”-like phone calls and a letter that bragged about her sexcapades to his wife Marni Phillips.

“I have extreme concerns about the health and safety of my kids and myself,” Steve Phillips said in a police statement, adding that the woman became “obsessive and delusional” after he dumped her.
Steve, who also admitted to having multiple affairs with women while working for the Mets, has been suspended for a week by ESPN and is being sued for divorce by his wife. Steve and Marni have four sons.
Steve confessed the affair to his wife when she started receiving threatening phone calls on August 5. The affair lasted less than 2 months since Phillips claims he only met Brooke on July 13 in St. Louis.
“Over a three-week span, I had a total of three sexual encounters with her,” Phillips said in his police filing. “Those were the only times I spent any time alone with her.” He said his rejection of Hundley was “met by varying degrees of disappointment and hurt; more than was appropriate based on what the relationship was.”
On Aug. 16, Marni said, Hundley left her “a detailed and very disturbing voice-mail message on my cellphone and a [text] message late that night.” “The tone of the text message was, ‘I care about Steve, I make him happy, and we both can’t have him,’ ” Marni said.

Steve’s 16 year-old son was approached by Brooke , who identified herself as a classmate, on Facebook and flirted and asked the boy inappropriate questions about the couple’s life.
“She said that she had overheard my mom telling someone at my brother’s baseball game that my dad really likes someone at work and is probably going to move out and that if I need to talk to anyone, she would be willing to listen because her parents went through the same thing,” the boy told cops.
“She asked inappropriate questions about my parents, such as: Do they sleep in the same bed? Do you think they will be getting a divorce? Do they fight a lot?” the youth added.
He said the woman even tried flirting with him to get information. “She told me that she had stopped by the [football] field before to see me [practice] . . . She often awkwardly, flirtatiously complimented me, saying that I was a very sweet and nice guy.”
But the son said he grew angry when she referred to his mother as his dad’s “baby mama.” “[She] would often make comments of how lucky my mom was to marry a guy with money and not have to work . . . The tone was very jealous,” he said.
Marni also claimed to have been stalked and followed by a woman she knew had to be her husband’s ex-mistress. Brooke is one crazy (psycho!), very disturbed and dangerous woman. I guess Steve will think twice before he indulges in another extra-marital affair.


0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts