Ricky Martin and coming out as gay

As the singer announces to the world he is a 'fortunate homosexual man', how in the hell can u be fortunate to be gay? LOL
Ricky Martin has revealed what a lot of people thought they already knew: he's gay. The singer has decided to come out while working on his autobiography, and wrote on his blog yesterday that he was finally proud to declare himself "a fortunate homosexual man". He said:
Because all this advice came from people who I love dearly, I decided to move on with my life not sharing with the world my entire truth. Allowing myself to be seduced by fear and insecurity became a self-fulfilling prophecy of sabotage. Today I take full responsibility for my decisions and my actions ... Enough is enough. This has to change. This was not supposed to happen five or 10 years ago, it is supposed to happen now. Today is my day, this is my time, and this is my moment.

0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts