Ron Artest to Star in Reality Show

NBA Star/aspiring rapper Ron Artest will be starring in a reality series documenting his life.  The Show is being developed by Tijuana Entertainment and E1 Entertainment and will be titled "They Call Me Crazy".  The show will feature the Lakers forward seeking redemption for his past mistakes, including his involvement in the infamous 2004 brawl at the Palace of Auburn Hills.  The show will also focus on the development of Artest's Hip-Hip record label, Tru Warier.
"I'm really excited to have the opportunity to invite people into my world to see the real me, and show them there are many more sides to the Ron Artest they see on the basketball court," Artest said in a statement "This show will allow me to share my experiences with others, and hopefully people can learn from the mistakes I've made."

0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts