Atlanta Rapper ‘Diamond’ Escapes Car Accident

On October 14th, former Crime Mob rapper Diamond was involved in a car accident that could have resulted in a devastating manner.  Following the accident, she informed her fans via Twitter that she was okay.
“I just got into a car accident…Wow” she tweeted around 8 p.m. EST on Thursday. “My car flipped over 3 times and I hit a tree. I’m thanking GOD I’m STILL ALIVE.”
She received several relieved responses by fellow artists,
“God is GOOD you are Blessed,” Trina wrote. “Go get sum rest please.”
“Glad to hear everything is well. My blessings,” DJ Drama replied.
“Thank god my lil sis is ok,” Juicy J added.
Diamond’s health permitted her to join the Three Six Mafia rep in the studio later that night, confirmed by his Twitter account.
Diamond is currently in production of her debut solo album for Jive, Battery Records. Her first single “Lotta Money” is currently receiving airplay on radio as well as TV, and she recently made an appearance in one of the seven cyphers on the BET Hip-Hop Awards.
The debut album, which currently bares no release date, will feature artists such as Lloyd, Keri Hilson and Three Six Mafia,  among others.

0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts