Mel Gibson replaced by Liam Neeson on ‘The Hangover 2′

WOW Mel Gibson! He was supposed to fly to Thailand and film for one day, all for his “comeback cameo” in The Hangover 2. Some people involved in the film revolted, however, and Mel was dumped from the project just a few days after his casting was announced. Now, People Magazine confirms that Liam Neeson stepped into the cameo part, and that he flew to Thailand on Thursday. Liam worked with Bradley Cooper on The A-Team, and my guess is that Liam and B. Coop got along very well, and Bradley suggested his friend for the role.

How do you cure a hangover? Call in the A–Team.
Liam Neeson is now doing a cameo in The Hangover 2 after Mel Gibson’s appearance got canceled due to complaints by cast and crew. Neeson was invited by his A-Team costar Bradley Cooper, who’s also in the Hangover sequel.
“I just got a call to do a one-day shoot on Hangover 2 as a tattooist in Thailand, and that’s all I know about it,” Neeson tells Daily Variety. “I just laughed my leg off when I saw The Hangover, I was shooting in Berlin earlier this year and rented it on the hotel TV.”
Neeson left his New York home on Thursday for the Hangover 2 set.

0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts