T.I. Says This Sentence Is His Final Lesson' Reunites With Man He Saved From Suicide

T.I. says he's learned his final lesson after a federal judge ordered him back to prison for 11 months.

A federal judge in Atlanta ruled last week that the Grammy-winning rap artist, whose real name is Clifford Harris Jr., must return to prison for violating the terms of his supervised release on federal weapons charges.
 T.I. Sent Back to Jail for 11 Months
 He was a rrested in California last month on suspicion of drug possession.
 T.I. told radio station V103-FM in Atlanta on Monday that he's learned by trial and error after each arrest and has learned his final lesson.
 T.I. gave the interview to V103 alongside a 24-year-old man who had recently threatened to kill himself by leaping from a downtown building.

Police said the man agreed to come down if he could meet with T.I.

T.I. reunited with Joshua Starks, the man the rapper helped talk out of committing suicide, on the Ryan Cameron Show on Atlanta's V-103 yesterday. T.I. talked about his role in convincing Starks not to jump from a 22-story building, gave advice to fans who find themselves in a similar predicament, and how the public has responded to him after he was sentenced to an additional 11 months in prison following his drug-related arrest last month.
"The public would rather see you suffer than see you shine," T.I. said, alluding to rumors that his role in Starks' attempt was a publicity stunt. "Although my actions have been unacceptable, inexcusable, I don't see them as unforgivable." Even though T.I. will return to prison within in the next two weeks, he's remaining positive. "We all move forward and all of the things we go through in life, they just prepare us for the next battle," T.I. said.

Starks, meanwhile, revealed that he was going through his own problems — including legal difficulties, like T.I. — when he was contemplating suicide, but the rapper convinced him that jumping from the building wasn't the answer.
"What I realize is now I just need to put forth that extra effort that I thought wasn't there, that I now know is there," Starks said.
"Minimum injury, maximum lesson learned," T.I. said of Starks' situation. As for advice he'd give to his fans facing similar struggles, Tip said, "It gets better, if you're willing to put in the time, the effort, the energy into making it better, or if you're willing to lay back long enough to allow it to get better, it can and will get better. But if you interfere with that process by removing yourself permanently from the circumstance or the situation, then you don't allow it to get better. You got to be present to be blessed."

0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts