Exclusive BMF's Big Meech Breaks His Silence!


Big Meech, leader of the Black Mafia Family (BMF) who oversaw one of the largest scales of nationwide cocaine trafficking that generated hundreds of millions of dollars, recently opened up to HHW about his life and BMF.


They don’t even understand, the way we grew up you supposed to spend no more than 10 or 20 percent of what you make so you can have something.”

“Everything that I used to do and say is all coming into play, people are using that as plateaus. Rick Ross got Maybach Music and I had back-to-back Maybachs running down in Miami and to New York.”

“Puff or none of them, and I love Puff to death, [but] none of them was more liquid than me. I could grab a million dollars throw it out the car and goddamnit go grab a couple more.”

“I was 37 years old when I got picked up so I was slowing down anyway [because] I was gettin’ kind’a tired…”

“You got some people insinuating, ‘Oh, Big Meech is tellin’ on the Mexicans’… How?


0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts