Whitney Houston Tells Oprah Bobby Brown Was Her 'Drug'

Whitney Houston was back on top last week thanks to her comeback album, I Look To You. But for the past decade-plus, the singer told Oprah Winfrey on Monday, her life has been a roller coaster of drugs, jealousy, emotional abuse and a chaotic, "crazy love" with ex-husband Bobby Brown.
"He was my drug," Houston, 46, said on the season premiere of "The Oprah Winfrey Show." "I didn't do anything without him. I wasn't getting high by myself. It was me and him together, and we were partners, and that's what my high was — him. He and I being together, and whatever we did, we did it together. No matter what, we did it together."
That included descending into a frightening abyss of drugs, constant fighting and bizarre behavior that included Brown spray-painting "evil eyes" on the walls, carpets and closet doors of their home.
"Evil eyes that were looking at every point in the room," Houston said, adding that at one point Brown also cut the heads off pictures of her. "I'm looking at it and going, 'Lord, what's really going on here?' Because I was getting scared, because I felt something was going to blow, something was going to give."

0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts