Kat Stacks was Slapped Around (Video and Story)

She going to get enough of talking shit and lying.
Peep what she had to say about her sexual encounter with rapper  
I hear see got got a master degree she need to put it to use.

Bow Wow
After the Police took my Baby’s father in custody a week before I gave birth, I couldn’t take the stress anymore so I found a new way to keep my mind clear from my crazy life and it was with Twitter. I set up an account on December 2009, and days later I had @BowWow614 (new username @BowWow) following me. We exchanged numbers through Direct Messages and made plans to go over his house sense I live down the street from him.
I remember in the 4th grade most of the girls in my class were obsessed with him, plus I would tell the DJ to play some of his songs while I pole danced on stage. Meeting him actually brought me back a smile to my face after a horrible year of spending 4 months in jail pregnant and loosing everything I once owned. I was a bit insecure and nervous before I went over to his condo, I had recently given birth and my stomach wasn’t as flat as it use to be plus I had an ankle monitor so I couldn’t wear heels instead I wore boots to hide it so he wouldn’t get scared. When he first opened the door he was only wearing a brown towel wrapped around his waist which ment there was no talking involved just straight to bussiness.
His condo was big and beautifuly furnished, I followed him to his room and he sat on his leather black chair in the corner, we exchanged a few words and I told him to lay on the bed. I kissed his lips and rubbed his body down with my toungue as he massaged my C-Cup breasts with his hands. By the time my toungue reached his dick he was already hard, he wasn’t too big or too small it was just right. The only person I’ve ever gave head without a condom was my Babys father for 5 years but I wanted to make an impression with Bow Wow so he will call me back so I decided to go through with it.

0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts