Jennifer Hudson Opens Up about Her Family's Murders




Oscar-winner Jennifer Hudson is known to the public for being a very talented singer and actress. However, in 2008, her name appeared next to articles about mysterious murders. Her mother, Darnell Donerson, 57 years old at that time, her brother Jason Hudson of 29 years old, and her 7-year-old nephew, Julian King, were found shot to death in their three-story white house in South Side, Chicago.

Jennifer Hudson’s brother-in-law, William Balfour, was arrested and convicted for the three murders. In a recent interview for the VH1 show, Behind The Music, the American Idol singer talked, for the first time about the way she coped with this terrible event.

“It's all a blur, it was surreal,” Hudson says. "It was like I was outside of myself."

Hudson admits that she locked herself in the house for weeks without wanting to turn the TV on. She even turned down a movie project because "I was like, I have to get adjusted to who I am. I can't be another character if I don't even know who I am."

Jennifer had to stop several times throughout the interview because her emotions would not let her go on. She concluded with saying that her 11-month-old son has helped her becoming a stronger person, because he makes her feel "like the most special person on Earth. I want him to get the same love and the same upbringing my mother gave us."

 
 

0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts