Rumors: Baby Caught Lying About NFL Ownership

Birdman looking for nest as Dolphins minority owner

And now this from the surreal part of Miami Dolphins football.
Rapper Birdman, who is Bryan Williams in the real non-rapper world, is apparently the next Dolphins minority owner in waiting.
Birdman broke the news to Angela Yee on the Morning After radio show.
"It's in [the] works," Williams, I mean, Birdman said. "You have to get clearance from the NFL and we're waiting for clearence. Once we get clearance, we good."
Birdman was arrested and charged with possession of more than two ounces of marijuana in 2007. There are conflicting reports as to the disposition of the matter, with some saying he pleaded no contest and others saying the charges were dropped.
I'm certain the NFL security dept. will get to the bottom of that matter. I'm sure the Dolphins already did all their due diligence, right?
If Birdman is approved, he would join Mark Anthony, Gloria Estefan, the Williams sisters, Venus and Serena, and Fergie as minority owners of the team.
My fave Birdman joint?
I'll go with Stuntin' like my Daddy, which inspires many emotions in me. As a concealed weapons license holer, I'm also partial to Always strapped.






 Dammm Bird Man He Need to Spend His Money On Something that matters. It seems That he's been Lying about this whole NFL Thing 
Armando Salguero says This
I mean, don't they understand eventually the truth comes out, especially if the lie is national news?
In the previous post I shared with you that rapper and music executive Bryan Williams, who goes by the handle Birdman, said on a national radio show that he was awaiting NFL approval to become a minority owner of the Miami Dolphins.
Not to take Birdman's word, with all due respect, I called the NFL to ask what is the deal with Birdman. A spokesman told me the league has no knowledge of any approval process for Birdman.
And there's a good reason for that. Birdman apparently isn't at all involved in the approval process he said he was, according to Dolphins owner Stephen Ross.
"I have NEVER spoken to him or any representative," Ross said in a statement released by the team. "Not considering or looking for any celebrity limited partners."
That is interesting on multiple levels. First, it shoots Birdman out of the sky.
Secondly, it means Ross is taking a break from the search for more celebs to fill his suites and walk the orange carpet at Sun Life Stadium.
Finally, a note to Birdman: Thanks for the wild goose chase.


0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts