Made U Look: Chris Brown, Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes In Video

Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes were spotted on the set of Chris Brown’s music video, “Look at Me Now” on Wednesday (February 15th) in Los Angeles. “Look at Me Now,” one of the lead singles off Brown’s fourth album F.A.M.E. (March 22nd), features both Weezy and Busta and is produced by Diplo and Afrojack. Diplo and the Young Money crew also stopped by the set of “Look at Me Now.”
One scene in “Look At Me Now,” directed by Colin Tilley, featured Chris Brown, Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne standing on top of an ambulance. 

“It’s a crazy video right now we shooting,” said Weezy in a Ustream session. “Chris got a billion people dancing. He got these crazy contacts in. I would’ve put them in too, but I’m straight.”
Lil Wayne supports Chris Brown in all realms of his artistry except for rapping. "I cannot have Chris Brown rapping on Tha Carter IV," Wayne said in Rolling Stone’s February 2011 issue. "He ain’t sound bad. He’s spitting. But come on, man! Do you know how many rappers would be like, 'I can’t get on Tha Carter IV, but this n---a put Chris Brown on that bitch? Rapping?"
Coincidentally, early Wednesday morning (February 15th), Breezy put the crooning aside and spit 16 bars, on a track titled, “Real Hip Hop Sh*t.” In the black and white webisode, R&B singer and Kevin McCall rap on fame.
“It’s relevant that I’m better than these veterans/ They sleepin’ on me like I’ve been givin’ them sedatives/ Sometimes I wish I had better friends and better peers/ ‘Cause I know when that cheddar ends, they disappear,” Chris Brown spit.

0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts