T.I. Visits His Son’s Football Game [Photo Gallery]






Last week, King of the South, T.I., took to his Twitter page to denounce a few radio personalities for criticizing his decision to party (and make a few dollars) during BET’s Hip Hop Awards weekend n Atlanta.

T.I. tweeted:



LaShon Dixon





TMZ.com posted the pics of T.I., 31, cheering on

his son, Domani, 10, who plays for the Vikings football team. T.I.’s son Clifford “King” Joseph Harris III, 7, also plays for a football team.

Also supporting the kids on the sidelines were T.I.’s wife, Tameka “Tiny” Harris, 36, T.I.’s mother, Violeta Morgan, sons King and Major, 3; daughter, Deyjah, 10, sister, Precious, and Messiah and Domani’s mother, LaShon Dixon, whose boyfriend stepped in to do a great job as the kids’ doting stepfather when
T.I. was locked up twice. LaShon’s man took the boys on fishing trips and other men-only excursions. They have grown really attached to him.


Later Tiny tweeted:


Tameka Harris
by LaShonDixon
Im so proud of my son King he made 2tch dwns & 2extra points if im not mistaking! Cant nobody beat them Viking..we dont even let dem score$
1 Oct

0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts