T.I. Titles Next Album Trouble Man+T.I. - Pyro Listen Here

T.I. announced a few days ago that he was readying his new album “Trouble Man” and that his new single would by entitled “Pyro”. 
T.I. has been visible in Atlanta clubs and various industry functions, like last month's BET Hip Hop Awards, since he was released from prison September 29. The rapper told the magazine he has been trying to dodge negativity at every turn these days. 
Get More: Music News

"A lot of times, I'm taking myself out of my element," Tip said of the creative process surrounding his 2012 album. "This is the first project where I'm talking about things that I've experienced before that I'm not necessarily experiencing now, 'cause I'm not doing a whole lot of partying. I do a little bit, but not a lot ... nothing like when I was in that life."
Billboard was able to preview five tracks out of the 45 Tip claims to have already recorded for the next project. One such track is "Pyro," a new single T.I. plans to drop this week. " 'Pyro' is a straight party record," he said. "It's nostalgic of those crazy nights, early mornings [but] just turned up."
In the past few months, Tip has unveiled two singles that are believed to appear on Trouble Man: The Big K.R.I.T.-produced "I'm Flexin' " is a bouncy brag-fest, while "Hear Ye, Hear Ye" featuring Pharrell is an expert display of the King's lyrical muscle.
Aside from music, Tip and wife Tameka "Tiny" Harris will star in VH1's "T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle," premiering December 5.


0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts