Snoop Dogg Wants To Be Blood Sucker


Snoop Dogg wants to be a vampire.


The 'Gangsta Luv' rapper is a huge fan of 'True Blood' and is keen to land a role on the hit US TV horror series.


He said: "I love that show. I wish I could be on it. I'd be a hell of a vampire, don't you think?


"So what's happenin'? 'True Blood', get at me - Snoop Dogg wants to be a vampire."

Snoop is so keen to appear on 'True Blood' he has even paid tribute to it on his new song 'Gangsta Luv' - the first single from his new album 'Malice n Wonderland'.


I love that show. I wish I could be on it. I'd be a hell of a vampire, don't you think?So what's happenin'? 'True Blood', get at me - Snoop Dogg wants to be a vampire.


He raps: "Everyday is the same thang, I creep in/ It's like 'True Blood', I sink my teeth in/ I gotta have it."


Snoop isn't the only star to recently confess an interest in undead blood-sucking creatures.


Katie Holmes has revealed she loves watching horror films and would enjoy portraying a vampire if the storyline is realistic.

0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts