Jennifer Hudson Signs On To Become The New Spokeswoman For Weight Watchers

Jennifer Hudson is the latest celebrity to become a weight-loss spokeswoman.
The Oscar winner has signed to become the new rep for Weight Watchers. The announcement was made Thursday. The ads will start rolling out on Sunday.
“Weight Watchers is the healthy, natural choice for me because it teaches me how to live a healthier lifestyle and it makes sense for my life. I can follow the plan no matter where I am, still enjoy my favorite foods and even use the iPhone app to track my points,” explained Hudson. “With Weight Watchers I am enjoying the weight loss because I’m doing it the right way – I feel empowered with what I’ve learned, everything from portion control to what foods will help keep me satisfied. It’s a lifestyle change, not a diet.”
Hudson recently lost weight after the birth of her first child, a son. Hudson says that “it’s a lifestyle change, not a diet.”

0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts