Ex-Boyfriend Believes Lindsay Lohan's Problems Are Due to Her Fame




Lindsay Lohan's ex-boyfriend believes her problems are due to her fame. British model Calum Best admits he is concerned about the "Mean Girls" actress' recent struggles, which includes her having to wear an alcohol-monitoring SCRAM bracelet and her father Michael Lohan alleging she is addicted to prescription drugs, and believes she would be able to recover if she took time out of the spotlight.

"I wish her the best and she's a lovely girl," Calum, who dated Lindsay for several months in 2007, told BANG Showbiz. "But the problem is sometimes people who are that famous get so hounded and stuck in the limelight that they don't get a minute to breathe and it can be really overpowering."

Despite feeling sorry for his former lover, Calum has no plans to meet up with her when he goes to the U.S. later this summer as he thinks she would be a bad influence on his new lifestyle. Speaking at the launch of Samsung's Galaxy 5 mobile phone at London's Altitude bar, he added, "I won't be catching up with Lindsay."

"I'm moving onwards and trying to get on with my own life. I'm laying low and staying out of the nightclub scene that kind of screwed my life up. It's all getting better now. I'm trying to come back strong and make myself and my family proud."

0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts