Swift Apologizes To Ex-Boyfriend In New Song

Taylor Swift has made amends with an ex-boyfriend she treated "carelessly" by apologising to him in her new song Back To December.
The country star has admitted her tracks are often based on her love life and the revelation about her latest offering has sparked speculation as to who the subject of her latest lyrical tribute could be.
Swift, who has dated stars including Joe Jonas and Twilight hunk Taylor Lautner, tells E! Online, “The person I wrote this song about deserves this. This is about a person who was incredible to me, just perfect to me in a relationship, and I was really careless with him… This is a song full of words I would say to him.”
On the track, Swift sings, “You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye. So this is me swallowing my pride. Standing in front of you saying I’m sorry for that night.”

0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts