TYRESE " HAS TWITTER BEEF WITH KIM KARDSAHIAN OVER NOT SUPPORTING HIS FRIEND LA LA NEW REALITY SHOW

Tyrese is a lil upset with Kim Kardashian for not supporting her “bestie’s” reality show “Full Court Wedding” on VH1. According to sources, week 2 lost about 40% of the audience from the premiere week. I guess Tyrese feels that Kim K’s support with up the ratings! 

According to Hello Beautiful, days after Tyrese went in on Kim Kardashian about not supporting her bestie Lala’s reality show, Kim Kardashian hit up her blog posting photos of her and bff Lala Vazquez and had this to say:
Lala and I had a girls’ night and decided to have some Photo Booth fun, LOL. Always a good laugh!

I’ve been seeing a lot of tweets saying I’m not supportive of Lala because I didn’t tweet about her show, even though I blogged! But I want to let you guys know that I am 100% supportive of my friends, and they know that, but since I have my own show on at the same time on a different network I am contractually obligated to promote that via my Twitter. I can’t tweet about her show, just like she can’t tweet about mine, but we completely support each other. Lala is one of my closest friends, I was a part of her bridal party at her wedding and threw her her bachelorette party, which you will see on her show! I support her in everything she does, both personally and professionally.

Love u La! I guess two best friends having two different shows at the same time is a great problem to have!

1 What you Think?:

Hair and Beyond at: October 4, 2010 at 12:31 PM said...

I thought they did not get paid to tweet. They (kardis) said they did not get paid to tweet a long time ago. Hey the best of friends remain in the back ground.

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts