“Dance Beyonce Explains Dance For You” is about giving yourself fully to one person.


Behind The scenes’ video explaining the concept behind the song and music video. The video, which was directed by herself along with Solange’s boyfriend director Alan Ferguson, is about losing control and giving yourself fully to one man:

“Dance For You” is about giving yourself fully to one person. It’s about being able to lose control with the person you’re meant for. Both the medley and the lyrics make it one of my most intimate songs, so I wanted the video to have the same rawness.
I wanted the video to have a classic feel; to be seductive but still keep the sense of mystery. When I write, when I perform, and when I make music videos, I don’t hold anything back. Dance for you is about that same passion; to be free and unrestrained.



0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts