T.I. and Tiny are no strangers to reality shows, but tonight marks the debut of their first one together!! T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle airs tonight at 9pm on VH1!! The self-proclaimed King of the South got up early to talk to Big Tigger and Free about what makes this show so different from the other reality shows out there…And This Is one I will Watch.
T.I. Calls Up Big Tigger to Discuss His “Family Hustle” (Audio)
T.I. and Tiny are no strangers to reality shows, but tonight marks the debut of their first one together!! T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle airs tonight at 9pm on VH1!! The self-proclaimed King of the South got up early to talk to Big Tigger and Free about what makes this show so different from the other reality shows out there…And This Is one I will Watch.
Followers
Blog Archive
Popular Posts
-
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. -George Santayana, 1863–1953, philosopher A caricature of Ba...
-
Week one of the trial against PLIES wraps up with the rapper finally taking the stand. His testimony was revealing, bringing out facts...
-
Edward Ewing II, 25, was generous with his time and friendship. So much so, he gave it to people who didn’t deserve it, Kansas City p...
-
Salvia (Sage) is a common perennial herb that grows throughout the world. The plant grows to be several feet tall and has large light-gr...
-
Let’s face it, you haven’t really “made it” until you have a watch to match your Lamborghini. Italian watch brand Adriano Valente feel...
-
Bangladesh police say fishermen have beaten to death 10 suspected pirates who were wounded in a gunfight with security forces. Local po...
-
After releasing the cinematic video for “Scared Money” Noreaga had to come back and show us that this beat could go e...



0 What you Think?:
Post a Comment