Kim Kardashian to Launch Signature Fragrance

As if Kim Kardashian isn’t busy enough, she’s now adding another job to her schedule! She’s currently developing her very own fragrance!

Women’s Wear Daily reports that Kim has signed a deal with the beauty firm Lighthouse Beauty for the scent, which is expected out in stores in spring of 2010.

Kim says of her new venture, “Collaborating with Lighthouse Beauty was a really creative, innovative process. Whats so different about their approach is that they have worked so closely with me on all aspects of my fragrance, the bottle, the juice...so I can develop a product that truly represents me and speaks to my fans....the fragrance really captures who I am.”

Lighthouse recently worked with 50 Cent on developing his very own men’s fragrance as well. Kim hasn’t given up any further details, so keep checking her blog for more details!

0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts