Lil Boosie Talks Pending Legal Issues, “I’m A Target Down There”

Southern rapper Lil Boosie recently spoke on his current trials and tribulations with the Louisiana justice system, which has accused him of bribing a police officer, and said he is a targeted citizen in his own hometown.
Boosie approached deputies in his Dodge Challenger while on the road in East Baton Rouge Parish around 4 p.m. on Wednesday (October 22). Claiming there was a scent of marijuana coming from the vehicle, authorities reportedly approached Boosie who, in turn, refused to step out of his car and then proceeded to drive away. Stopping him from escaping, Boosie was then arrested by deputies and placed into Parish Prison on counts of marijuana possession, possession of a firearm with a controlled dangerous substance and attempting to run from law enforcement.
 “I got a tracking device on, I got a big trial September 28,” he said. “I’m just staying focused, you know I think about it every day but I just go home doing music after music not knowing what my situation would be… In Baton Rouge we got a crooked court system. And I’m a target down there you know. I’m not even a convicted felon — it’s getting bigger and bigger you know, they putting things on the news. They showing me on the news doing all kind of other stuff not showing the good side I do. All my giveaways to the community and things like that. It’s just a hick town, you know, and I’m in it…Everywhere I go they pulling me over they hacking me up. About a year ago they came in my house for nothing, just kicked the door, shot bombs in the house. I got kids in my house and everything. Who the h*ll give you permission to shoot bombs in the house?”
Boosie recently spoke with SOHH about being accused of attempted bribery in a recent pre-trial hearing related to an arrest last year.
“Officer just lied and he said I told him I pulled out a big [roll] of money,” Boosie explained. “They tryna blow it up to turn the judge against me. That’s just a lie. I always have a big wad of cash and three credit cards, too.”

0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts