First Look At Photos From Britney Spears' '3' Video






Britney Spears posted the very first look at the video for "3" on her official website britneyspears.com. The single debuted at number one yesterday on the Billboard Hot 100.

"I want to thank my fans for making "3" the # 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100," Britney said in response to the news. "I am truly blessed with the greatest fans in the world and I am so happy y'all love it because I do this all for you. I can't wait till you see the video."

Rolling Stone Magazine called "3" an "instant Britney classic," and gave the hit a four-star review, building further anticipation for the release of her album "The Singles Collection" on Nov. 24.

The video will soon premiere on Britneyspears.com and her other official web properties.

1 What you Think?:

Anonymous at: October 16, 2009 at 10:48 AM said...

Love her n love this song cnt wait!!

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts