Rocsi Opens Up About Webbie Incident; Says Rapper’s Sexual Harassment Led To BET Ban(Story)

Rocsi Diaz, co-host of BET’s 106 & Park, discussed a recent incident with Baton Rogue, Louisiana rapper Webbie, who has been banned from the network.





Webbie was permanently banned from the TV network after he appeared on 106 & Park’s “Freestyle Friday” segment in October, to promote his new album Savage Life 3.
While Webbie claimed that the ban was due to Terrence J.’s uncontrollable passion for Rocsi, she flatly dismissed the notion of a romantic link to her co-host and placed the blame squarely upon the rapper and his behavior.
“It’s really sad, the way it was looked upon. I have thick skin, but when you are at your job and somebody sexually harasses you, in a manner that is very vulgar and disgusting, I have no shame of sticking up for myself and telling you that you’re improper right now,” Rocsi told NBC’s Peter Bailey. 


“I’m at work we’re on a set, there’s children around us. You’re really out of line right now.”
Rocsi admitted she was surprised by some of the support Webbie received after the incident.
But she was in full support of co-host Terrence J., who proclaimed that the Baton Rogue native was banned from the network.










                                     





Video Provided by DatPiff.com





"It ain't nothing against me and BET. BET, I love BET, I've been watching BET all my life. I am BET, BET is black entertainment, you know what I'm saying?" Webbie explained in an interview. "That was some personal stuff, you know with Rocsi and Terrence you know, that's his old lady I guess. Go look at the computer, look at the Vibe Magazine and that's what happened...I didn't never know her personally, I just know how we live and where we live and the picture just explains it all. I just say Terrence, get yo h*e man! ... This ain't got nothing to do with the millions of kids that I say stay in school. I make sure to say stay in school." (WGCI)

0 What you Think?:

Followers

Blog Archive

Popular Posts